ANALISIS POLA KONSUMSI , KEWIRAUSAHAAN DAN PENGARUHNYA TERHADAP KESEJAHTERAAN NELAYAN

Lisda Rahmasari

Abstract


This study aims to find out the effects of the consumption pattern, entrepreneurship on the family welfare in Tanggulsari, Semarang. The research population comprised all fishermen conducting fishing activities in the coastal area of Nornth Beach, Semarang City, with a total of 106 fishermen. The sample was selected by means of the purposive sampling technique. The data were collected by a questionnaire, interviews, and documentation. The data analysis technique in the study was multiple regression analysis using the program of SPSS Version 17 for Windows. The results of the study show that: 1) consumption patterns have a significant positive effect on family welfare with a probability value of 0.030<0.05; 2) entrepreneurship have a significant positive effect on the family welfare with a probability value of 0.000<0.05; and 3) as an aggregate/simultaneously the consumption patterns  entrepreneurship have effect on family welfare with a probability value of 0.000<0.05. The coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.707 or 70.7%. The coefficient shows that 70.7% of the consumption level is affected by the consumption patterns, entrepreneurship while the remaining 29.3% is affected by other independent variables not under study.

Keywords: Consumption Patterns, Entrepreneurship and Family Welfare

Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh pola konsumsi, kewirausahaan terhadap kesejahteraan nelayan di Tanggulsari . Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh nelayan yang melakukan kegiatan penangkapan ikan di pesisir utara Semarang Kota sebanyak 106 orang nelayan. Pengambilan sampel menggunakan teknik purposive sampling. Pengumpulan data dilakukan dengan angket, wawancara dan dokumentasi. Teknik analisis data yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah analisis regresi berganda dengan program spss versi 17 for window. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa: 1) pola konsumsi berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kesejahteraan nelayan dengan nilai probability 0,02<0,05; 2) kewirausahaan berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kesejahteraan nelayan dengan nilai probability 0,03<0,05; 3) secara bersama-sama/ simultan pola konsumsi , kewirausahaan berpengaruh terhadap kesejahateraan nelayan dengan nilai probability 0,00<0,05. Dan diperoleh nilai koefisien determinasi (R2) sebesar 0,707 atau 70,7%. Nilai tersebut menunjukkan bahwa 70,7% kesejahteraan nelayan dipengaruhi oleh pola konsumsi dan

kewirausahaan sedangkan sisanya 29,3% dipengaruhi oleh variabel bebas lain yang tidak diteliti.

Kata kunci : Pola Konsumsi, Kewirausahaan dan Kesejahteraan Nelayan.

 


Full Text:

PDF


DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33556/jstm.v0i1.158

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Jurnal Sains Dan Teknologi Maritim Terindeks oleh :

Crossref logo  Crossref logo

 

SUPPORTED BY

View Jurnal Saintek Stats